Cambria constantly review and grow the package of benefits it offers staff to ensure it is relevant to their needs and attractive in the market place. These are designed to help safeguard your future and look after your health.
Pay & Pension
- Cambria offers competitive rates of pay at all levels.
- Cambria offer a workplace pension with life insurance benefits.
- As part of the WWH Group there is significant security of work and WWH houses will always need maintaining and improving as new technology becomes available. Cambria has also seen continued growth since its creation in 2010, now with over 150 employees and turning over in excess of £11m.
The Right Tools
- Where relevant staff have access to the latest technology to help undertake their work efficiently.
- Cambria offer an assisted tool purchase scheme.
- Staff also have access to our fleet of fully branded vehicles.
Training & Support
- A bespoke induction programme ensures new employees are appropriately integrated and supported during their first months of employment and their career is developed through a performance development system providing regular feedback and support.
- Employees are supported and encouraged to attend regular learning and development opportunities.
- A variety of learning activities are available from classroom facilitated learning, e-learning and on the job training.
- Everyone who works here is encouraged to broaden their experience and work in different areas of the business.
Work Life Balance
- Annual leave entitlement of 21 days, in addition to bank holidays.
- Option to buy up to an additional 10 days’ leave each year depending upon length of service.
- Paid compassionate leave, up to 3 days.
Health & Wellbeing
- Sickness benefits in line with statutory levels.
- We currently offer a Cashplan benefit that can help to pay for a wide variety of health treatments. This benefit pays you for treatments you receive, from dentistry to eye tests and from physiotherapy to private consultations.
- We also offer annual health screening that can be paid for under the Cashplan to help staff identify any health issues early.
- An Employee Assistance Programme, offering support, advice and counselling to all employees, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All roles are subject to comprehensive health and safety training, specific to the role.
This information is issued for guidance to applicants and these particulars do not form part of the conditions of employment.
Full details of the terms and conditions of employment are issued to staff on offer of employment. Benefits for part-time staff are generally on a pro rata basis and the benefits for some roles may vary.