Current vacancies

Current vacancies

Electrician(South) /Trydanwr (De)

Wentloog, Cardiff,
£15.48 per hour
Closing Date: Sunday, August 21, 2022 5:00 PM

Electrician/Trydanwr (North)

Ewloe, North Wales,
£15.48 per hour
Closing Date: Sunday, September 4, 2022 5:00 PM

Labourer/Llafurwr (West)

Newcastle Emlyn, West Wales
£9.90 per hour
Closing Date: Sunday, September 18, 2022 5:00 PM

Trade Operative / Gweithiwr Masnach (West)

Newcastle Emlyn, West Wales
£13.48 per hour
Closing Date: Sunday, September 18, 2022 5:00 PM

Why work for us?

We are an award-winning employer and an exciting company where all our team are proud of the difference they make to help people achieve their ambitions.

We hold a 3* accreditation from Best Companies, their highest standard of workplace engagement awarded only to ‘organisations that truly excel.’

We’re one of a select group of companies which holds the highest Investors in People award as well, proudly accredited to Platinum standard for our commitment to investing in our own employees. Platinum level is achieved by only 2% of companies worldwide who hold an accreditation from Investors in People.

As a Real Living Wage employer, our basic rates of pay are higher than the National Living Wage. Our staff are offered the opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme and we also offer good annual leave and additional benefits such as a Simplyhealth healthcare plan.

Our staff think Cambria Maintenance Services is a fantastic place to work. If you’d like to be a part of the Cambria family sign up for our job alerts so you don’t miss out on the right role for you.

Key benefits

Generous annual leave
  • Basic level of at least 21 days leave per year plus the designated statutory bank holidays or a day in lieu
  • The option to buy and sell up to 5 days annual leave per year, up to a maximum of 10 after five years’ service
Flexible working

To help you balance work and other areas of your life, we offer other types of leave including for family and caring responsibilities, charity and voluntary work and time off for the unexpected.


We offer a Defined Contribution (DC) Scheme pension.

A contribution is made by the employer of 4% into the DC scheme; in exchange you will match these contributions at 4% of your pensionable earnings, totalling 8%.

The scheme has the added benefits of:

• Death in service cover (which pays three times your salary to a nominated beneficiary if you die whilst employed with us)

• Additional Voluntary Contributions (AVCs) – allowing you to make additional payments into your pension)

Training and development

When you work for us, you can be guaranteed:

  • a personalised induction to start you off on the right foot
  • a full bespoke programme of professional and technical training and continuous personal development
  • award-winning leadership training provided to all line managers
  • a strong coaching culture
  • opportunities to learn Welsh
Support for your health and wellbeing

All Cambria Maintenance Services employees receive:

  • a SimplyHealth cash plan to reclaim some of the cost of a wide variety of medical treatments
  • a company sickness scheme to support staff when they are unable to work due to ill health
  • a 24-hour free and confidential helpline offering health and wellbeing support counselling and advice
  • comprehensive health and safety training specific to your job role
Critical illness cover

Staff who are under the age of 70 and have been employed by Cambria Maintenance Services for at least 6 months, will receive as part of their benefits package Critical illness insurance. Subject to certain qualifying conditions, the insurance provides a fixed lump sum (regardless of salary or contracted hours) on a new diagnosis of named critical illnesses.

A great place to work

Read in more detail about the benefits of working for Cambria Maintenance Services in our staff benefits booklet.

We have new job vacancies in West Wales

Click here