Our apprenticeship programme offers you the opportunity to gain valuable soft skills which are so coveted by employers alongside an industry-standard qualification in plumbing, gas, electrics or general property maintenance.
We can offer an excellent all-round experience, equipping you with all the skills you need as you work on real-life projects with the support of an experienced team of staff.
We have a rolling programme of apprenticeship recruitment, so you’ll always be working and training alongside others in a similar position, and as part of our team you will help support our vision to make a difference to people’s lives, homes and communities.
As a valued member of the Cambria Maintenance Services workforce you’ll be able to contribute ideas which will help us to deliver what matters to our customers.
You can read more about our apprenticeships below.
If you have any questions about our apprenticeship programme please email email@example.com or call 0800 052 2526.
What apprenticeship routes can I follow?
Our apprentices can follow one of three different pathways depending on their interests and career ambitions. All lead to industry-relevant qualifications.
- NVQ Level 2 Maintenance Operations
- NVQ Level 2 Electro-Technics
- NVQ Level 3 Plumbing and Gas
Will I gain an accredited qualification when I finish?
Depending on which route you take, following successful completion of your apprenticeship you will be qualified to industry-standard in your chosen field.
How many days do I spend in work vs study?
All of our apprentices spend one day a week studying with a further education provider, with the remainder of your week spent at work alongside our experienced team.
Our current education partners are Coleg Cambria in North Wales and Cardiff & Vale College in South Wales.
Do you offer apprenticeships in all regions of Wales?
Yes. You will be able to study for apprenticeship with us if you live in North, South or West Wales.
How much will I get paid as an apprentice?
We pay all of our apprentices the National Apprenticeship Wage. You can find the current rate at GOV.UK.
Why should I do my apprenticeship with Cambria Maintenance Services?
- We were shortlisted in the National Apprenticeship Wales Awards 2021
- Award-winning employer, offering an outstanding employee experience. We hold the highest Investors in People Platinum award and a Best Companies three-star accreditation for our ‘extraordinary’ levels of workplace engagement with staff
- Supervision from an experienced workforce, all the time gaining time management, team working, problem solving and communication skills
- We equip apprentices with all they need to perform to the best of their ability, including a starter toolkit, tool allowance, uniform and a work mobile phone
- Opportunities to grow and excellent career progression potential – many of our apprentices have gone on to secure permanent employment with us